Spider Woman #1 (Marvel 1978) New Costume & Origin CGC 9.0 White Pages
Spider Woman #1 (Marvel - 1978) New Costume & Origin CGC 9.0 White Pages. Cover Artist - Joe Sinott. New Costume and Origin of Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew).
Canidate to be pressed and resubmitted for higher grade. Grader notes say bend right top of back cover.
I don't see any bend. What is provided in pictures is what is sent.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Comic Books & Memorabilia\Comics\Comics & Graphic Novels". The seller is "meris_comics_and_collectibles" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Unit of Sale: Single Unit
- Tradition: US Comics
- Certification Number: 4145646006
- Custom Bundle: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Format: Single Issue
- Personalized: No
- Style: Color
- Features: Key Issue
- Artist/Writer: Marv Wolfman, Carmine Infantino
- Character: Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
- Cover Artist: Joe Sinott
- Signed: No
- Series Title: Spider-Woman
- Ex Libris: No
- Universe: Marvel (MCU)
- Grade: 9.0 Very Fine/Near Mint
- Publisher: Marvel Comics
- Inscribed: No
- Publication Year: 1978
- Issue Number: 1
- Era: Bronze Age (1970-83)
- Professional Grader: Certified Guaranty Company (CGC)
- Genre: Superheroes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States